Shocking Marketing Statistics
Marketing is constantly changing, sometimes it’s hard to keep up, especially with technology evolving at a faster rate than ever before. As a result, if you want to stay ahead of the curve and outrank your competitors it is always important to be knowledgeable of evolving trends (or hire an agency that is). While you’re looking ahead to the future of marketing, we have compiled a list of the best marketing statistics for 2018 and beyond.
• Using videos on landing pages will increase conversions by 86%. (Wordstream, 2018)
• 90% of searchers haven’t made their mind up about a brand before starting their search. (Status Labs, 2018)
• By 2021, global retail e-commerce sales will reach $4.5 trillion. (Shopify Plus, 2018)
• Two-thirds of people who use digital voice assistants, such as Amazon Echo or Google Home, use their smartphones less often. (CNBC, 2018)
• 96% of people talking about companies and brands on social media aren’t actively following those brands. (Lyfe Marketing, 2018)
• Social media and video viewing are the two most popular online activities. (Smart Insights, 2018)
• Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs. (Wordstream, 2018)
• Two-thirds of consumers can recall a specific brand they have seen advertised on mobile in the last week. (Business Wire, 2018)
• If video and text are both available on the same page, 72% of people will watch the video to learn about a product or service rather than read the text. (HubSpot, 2018)
• By 2021, the video advertising will grow to a $22 billion industry. (eMarketer, 2018)
At Amped Marketing, we have an in-house team of experts because we’re ready to help you with whatever marketing services your business needs. Whether your business needs a promotional video, a new website, or a whole rebrand, we have you covered. Above all, we are successful in making businesses successful. Contact our team today to see how we can certainly take your business to the next level, 520-777-8309.