Print advertising has historically been one of the most efficient forms of advertising. This type of advertising can include posters, flyers, brochures, menus, packaging, billboards, and more. In the past, print was the #1 way to get to the masses. Today, it is still very relevant as part of a larger marketing strategy. Print advertising can be effective in this modern age because it provides a less intrusive contrast to the saturated digital channels.
If you are looking to increase your brand awareness, using print advertisements could be the best way to do this. It is important to have a consistent brand for your business to help potential customers recognize your advertisements. To capitalize on the impressions that print advertising will bring, you should understand the elements which will make or break your ad. The elements include a headline, visuals, copy text, and a call to action, therefore all need cohesion for maximum efficiency.
Your print marketing must replicate your digital advertising in order to connect the message on different spectrums. We take care of all options in-house, it’s easy for us to create a cohesive brand identity for your business. Brainstorming who the ad is for and how to deliver a compelling, attractive message is only part of the formula. Leading the consumer down through the call to action with compelling visuals in a streamlined process is required for success.
Types of Print Advertising
- Business Cards. Business cards give you a quick and easy tactic to promote your business. Clients can even take these with them to easily promote your business to others. An effective graphic design for business cards is essential.
- Brochures. You can mail out high-quality brochures as part of an advertising campaign. If your target audiences are of an older demographic, this might reach them more effectively than digital advertising.
- Billboards. Even in the digital age, billboard advertisements can reach a large number of customers driving by on highways and major roads. A well-designed billboard can easily grab a potential consumer’s attention.
- Magazine and Newspaper Ads. Full-color print ads are visually pleasing and can inform more consumers about what your business offers. As with other types of print media, this should complement your other advertisements.
- Flyers. For a local business, flyers can garner more awareness of your brand. Passing out flyers or posting them around town means more people will have you in mind when they require your product or service.
- Posters. Posters are a versatile form of graphic design. You can decorate your business office or storefront to increase brand awareness, or you can use them as advertisements.